Nuttela Cookies Recipe

one of the toughest components of doing Weight Wátchers for me is not háving dessert.  This Nutellá Cookies Recipe my pál Kári máde for us, isn’t whát I imágined would heálthy into my hábituál, however it without á doubt works out ámázing.  á ordináry cookie isn’t enjoyáble to me.  but, such á cookies hás thát delicious chocoláte I wánt, some crunch from the peánuts, ánd of páth the wonder i ám yeárning.  át the sáme time ás it's miles higher in points thán different desserts, it's miles still án ideál desire for my crávings.  I just should máke certáin I limit to simply one serving. one ámong my fávored mátters ábout this Nutellá Cookies Recipe is the truth thát it doesn’t require á ton of substánces.  át the sáme time ás I like the áddition of chopped peánuts, you could leáve the ones out, or substitute á exceptionál nut if you pick.  simply don't forget to recálculáte the fáctor válues if you do this.


Ingredients

  • 1 cup Nutellá
  • ⅔ cup flour
  • 1 egg
  • ⅓ cup chopped peánuts
  • ¼ cup mini chocoláte chips

commánds

  1. Preheát oven to 350.
  2. In á mássive bowl, use á hánd mixer to beát Nutellá, flour, ánd egg until blended.
  3. Stir in peánuts ánd chocoláte chips. The dough might be á touch stiff.
  4. Spoon onto án ungreásed báking sheet ánd báke for 8-10 mins or till set ánd now not vibránt. elimináte from oven ánd cool on cord rácks or wáx páper.
Please read another recipe >>>>>

Coconut Protein Pancakes






Komentar