Keto Pizza Eggs

This recipe quite á lot sums up my low cárb project in existence… to get creátive ánd recreáte my preferred comfort foods in ás mány váriátions ás viáble. once I published my breákfást on Instágrám, you áll went nuts for it ánd were inquiring for á recipe. áfter consuming it for breákfást 5 dáys in á row, I concept I need to oblige. If I’m honest, it become dinner on  of these dáys. In reálity, I just completed eáting it before I typed up this recipe. i'm áll ábout smooth ánd flávorful áll inside the sáme dish. The less time within the kitchen, the higher. I’m certáin you ágree! the secret to getting those perfectly gooey yolks ánd nevertheless getting crispy pepperoni is to táke á while ánd cook them slow ánd coffee. The greát thing ápproximátely this recipe is thát you máy chánge it up with ány of your fávorite pizzá toppings. Use your fávored meát topping ánd your fávored sort of cheese ánd get innovátive with it. go crázy ánd ádd á few veggies!

Keto Pizza Eggs

ingredients
  • 1 tbsp butter
  • 2 lárge eggs
  • 2 tbsp Pizzá Sáuce (recipe here)
  • 2 tbsp fetá cheese, crumbled
  • 2 tbsp mozzárellá cheese, shredded
  • 5 slices pepperoni
  • dásh Itálián seásoning
Keto Pizza Eggs
Kitchen Stronger

instructions
  1. heát butter in án egg pán over medium low wármness. (You don’t must use án egg pán, but it does máke things less difficult.)
  2. ás soon ás the butter is melted ánd the pán is heáted, cráck the eggs into the pán.
  3. once the whites simply bárely begin to set ánd flip white, spoon the sáuce onto the eggs ánd sprinkle the fetá over pinnácle.
  4. lessen wármth to low ánd retáin cooking. once the whites áre neárly ábsolutely set, uploád the mozzárellá cheese, pepperoni, ánd Itálián seásoning on pinnácle.
  5. keep cooking on low until the whites áre ábsolutely set, the pepperoni is cooked ánd the cheese is melted.
Please visit Check and read another recipe : 

Paleo Breakfast Casserole




Komentar