Baked Pears Walnuts Honey

Baked Pears with just (four) elements! This clean dish made with honey, walnuts and cinnamon is perfect for breakfast or dessert!  My favourite way to enjoy fall fruit is baked, once in a while with a little yogurt, or a little ice cream for dessert, similar to I do with those delicious baked apples. right here, I baked the pears with cinnamon, honey and walnuts – it doesn’t get less difficult that this! I had some beautiful ripe Royal Riviera pears on my counter from Harry & David and didn’t need to waste them, so I cut them in 1/2, cored them and baked them within the oven this morning. while they baked my kitchen smelled heavenly! They turned out even better than I hoped – I had one for breakfast with a touch yogurt, but this would additionally make a incredible dessert.


ingredients

  • 2 large ripe pears
  • 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 2 tsp honey
  • 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
  • (optional) yogurt or frozen yogurt

method

  1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
  2. reduce the pears in half of and vicinity on a baking sheet (I reduce a sliver off the other give up so they sat upright).
  3. the use of a measuring spoon or melon baller, scoop out the seeds.
  4. Sprinkle with cinnamon, top with walnuts and drizzle half teaspoon honey over each one.
  5. Bake within the oven 30 minutes. put off, permit cool and enjoy!
Please visit and read more >>>>>

Keto Pistachio Truffles Bites





Komentar