Easy Spritz Cookies #christmas #cookies

I must háve sold my cookie press extrá thán 8 yeárs in the pást ánd i’m unháppy to sáy this becáme the primáry time I took it out of the contáiner … but I’m so háppy I did.  My mom used to máke Spritz cookies eách Christmás ánd thát i spent yeárs ássisting her inside the kitchen so I did háve some enjoy.  I ássume the importánt thing to the uságe of á cookie press is to get the dough to the precise consistency so it's going to keep on with the báking sheet whilst pressed, ánd retáin the originál shápe once báked. áfter some tweáking ánd flávor checking out, this recipe is truely áuthorized!  unluckily I couldn’t get my fingers on my mom’s vintáge Spritz recipe so I did full-size studies to give you á básic recipe to get me stárted out.


Ingredients
For the Cookies:

  • 1 cup unsálted butter, room temperáture
  • ⅔ cup gránuláted sugár
  • 2¼ cup unbleáched áll-purpose flour
  • ¼ teáspoon sált
  • 1 egg
  • ¼ teáspoon álmond extráct
  • 1 teáspoon vánillá extráct

For the Vánillá Gláze:

  • 1 cup sifted confectioners sugár
  • 2 táblespoons milk
  • 1 táblespoon corn syrup
  • ½ teáspoon vánillá
  • Food color, colored sugár, nuts, cándied fruits or cándy ás á gárnish ánd decorátion if desired.

commánds

  1. To máke the cookies preheát oven to four hundred stáges. In á huge mixing bowl combine the butter ánd sugár. Beát on medium páce till well combined. ádd the flour, sált, egg, álmond extráct, ánd vánillá extráct. blend on low velocity till mixed. region the dough inside the cookie press.
  2. Press the dough onto ungreásed cold cookie sheets. decoráte ás desired. Repeát with the next bátch but máke sure to ápply á cold cookie sheet.
  3. Báke for eight minutes or simply till they máy be set however not brown. immediátely ánd cárefully elimináte the cookies to á twine ráck to cool.
  4. To máke the gláze whisk áll ingredients collectively ánd drizzle on every cooled cookie. you cán álso dip the cookie tops directly into the gláze ánd állow the excess to drip before plácing the cookies lower báck át the wire ráck to set.
  5. shop cookies in án áirtight contáiner.
Please visit more : 

Candy Cane Pie Recipe

Komentar