Strawberry Almond Energy Bites

Strawberry Almond power Bites are smooth to make and extremely good for a pre or put up exercise snack. Gluten-free, paleo, vegan and complete of strawberry taste! i'm able to’t consider a extra appropriately flavored electricity chew to make for summer season than these Strawberry Almond strength Bites. I likely say this about every new strength bite recipe I give you, but I assume this one is my favourite!


Every now and then I suppose I’ll run out of latest taste ideas for strength bites, but with all the electricity bars on the store shelves, i have an endless deliver of inspiration.

I haven’t made a batch of electricity bites in a while due to the fact I’ve just been shopping for more than one RXBARs each week. I typically simplest devour half of a bar at a time and generally it’s earlier than i go jogging. I clearly love these bars because the substances are simple and normally similar to what i use after I make electricity bites.



INGREDIENTS

  • 1/2 cup raw cashews
  • 1/2 cup raw almonds
  • 7 medjool dates, pits removed
  • 1 cup freeze dried strawberries
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
  • 1 tablespoon of water, more or less as needed

COMMANDS

  1. In a food processor add the cashews and almonds and pulse till they are finely ground.
  2. add inside the closing ingredients and pulse till the whole thing starts to come back collectively like a dough ball. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as wanted.
  3. shape into approximately 20 balls about 2 teaspoons to scant 1 tablespoon each. keep the power bites in an airtight field inside the refrigerator or freezer.

Komentar