Keto White Cheddar Sausage Breakfast Biscuits

These Keto White Cheddar Sausage Breakfast Biscuits are ideal for any meal – breakfast, lunch or dinner! 


White Cheddar, Sausage Breakfast Biscuits – Low carb and gluten unfastened. Sound to right to be true? Oh, it’s the reality my friend. They flavor much like the real deal. I awakened this morning with a craving for biscuits. So, I whipped out my muffin pinnacle pan and went to work. at the start I deliberate to make the Cheddar Dill Biscuits from my book and then I decided to get creative with matters and make a new recipe totally. Aubrey wanted me to make sure and let you know that these biscuits were “child authorized”.

 In reality, this batch makes eight biscuits, which changed into 2 for each of us. closer to the cease of the meal, Jon changed into bribing Aubrey for her 2d biscuit. That’s a WIN in my e book. assume that biscuits are off the table for your low carb, primal way of life? think again. here is a low carb and gluten free biscuit recipe so that it will depart your whole circle of relatives asking for more… I recognize mine changed into!

INGREDIENTS

  • 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1 large pastured egg
  • 2 large cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
  • 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning (I use this brand)
  • 1 1/2 blanched cups almond flour (I use this brand)
  • 1 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded (Can also use regular sharp cheddar cheese)
  • 1/4 cup heavy cream
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 6 ounces sausage, cooked and grease drained (I like to use link sausage and then thinly slice it. You can also use ground sausage)

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
  2. In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer on low velocity, whip the cream cheese and egg together.
  3. upload the garlic, chives, sea salt, and Italian seasoning. mix the seasonings into the cream cheese aggregate.
  4. add the almond flour, cheddar cheese, heavy cream and water. blend till all the substances are well included.
  5. the usage of a rubber spatula, fold the sausage into the mixture.
  6. Drop the dough in heaping mounds into eight wells of a gently greased muffin top pan.
  7. Bake for 25 mins. permit the biscuits cool inside the pan earlier than doing away with.



Komentar