Easy Ahead Quiche Recipe

This Make beforehand Quiche is certainly, hands-down, my favorite freezer meal ever! every time I make a ham and feature leftovers (which is quite an awful lot each time I make a ham), I put together two or 3 of these quiches and maintain them within the freezer for those times I just don’t feel like cooking.


I like that this quiche can go directly from the freezer to the oven! Of route, you need to be cautious transferring the unbaked quiche to the freezer now not to slosh around the egg filling too much, however after you get it in the freezer, you’ve were given a tremendous freezer meal ready to move! This quiche is tremendous for breakfast or brunch, but I commonly serve it as a light dinner with a fresh fruit salad.  I’ve also used cooked Bacon in area of the ham.

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
  • 1 tablespoon flour
  • 1/2 cup cooked ham, diced
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup Half and Half
  • 2 green onions, chopped
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground dry mustard
  • Dash of pepper

COMMANDS

  1. In a medium bowl, toss the flour with the grated cheese. lightly unfold the cheese over the bottom of the pie crust. top the cheese with the diced ham.
  2. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, half and 1/2, salt, pepper and dry mustard. Stir within the green onions. Pour the egg aggregate over the ham and cheese.
  3. cowl the unbaked quiche with plastic wrap, then with foil, sealing the rims properly. location the organized quiche within the freezer.
  4. when prepared to bake, preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Do now not thaw the quiche!
  5. eliminate the foil and plastic wrap. location the foil round the edges of the crust to save you burning.
  6. area the frozen quiche in the oven and bake for about 1 hour, or until the filling is ready and the crust is golden brown.
  7. To cook the quiche without delay (without freezing first), preheat the oven to 350 levels and bake for 45 minutes to one hour.

Komentar