Fresh Watermelon Cupcakes

I am trying to cut returned on the quantity of refined sugar that I eat. August is birthday month in our residence, making my intention a bit extra difficult. instead of skipping the goodies at the circle of relatives party or giving in to temptation and over-indulging, I determined to make watermelon cupcakes.

When I say watermelon cupcakes, I don't suggest watermelon flavored cupcakes or cupcakes embellished with frosting to appear like a watermelon, I clearly carved the watermelon into the shape of cupcakes after which decorated them with whipped cream, raspberries, and mint leaves. It turned into truely pretty smooth and they are equipped quicker than you may make traditional cupcakes.


Ingredients

  • 1 medium seedless watermelon
  • whipped cream (how to make homemade whipped cream)
  • raspberries
  • mint leaves

method

  1. reduce the watermelon into 2 - three inch thick slices.
  2. Use a tumbler or biscuit cutter to reduce circles into each slice.
  3. if you wish, shave the sides of the watermelon to lead them to smaller on the bottom.
  4. vicinity the watermelon circles into foil cupcake cups.
  5. Frost the watermelon cupcakes with whipped cream.
  6. place a raspberry and mint leaves on top.
  7. hold cool until it is time to serve dessert.

Komentar