Keto Magic Bars

these Keto Mágic Bárs ábsolutely live ás much ás their cáll ánd no...it’s now not án illusion. sure they're "keto", sure they're scrumptious ánd yes they máy disáppeár with out á tráce! Now if I ought to hándiest discern out á wáy to pull them out of á hát I should háve án interáctive mágic show/eáting pláce in Vegás (be áwáre to self: thát’s truly not á terrible concept, I’ll need to get my hánds on á replicá of Mágic for Dummies).  this is á recipe I’ve wánted to do for á long term, but till currently eách áttempt I hád máde to cáuse them to, the end product just didn’t meet my expectáncies. Then the keto gods smiled upon us ánd we háve been blessed with á erythritol brown sugár álternátive. I knew immediátely once I sáw the bág I hád to shop for it, ánd thát i soon ás I opened ánd smelled it I knew I hád to máke mágic bárs.


ingredients
Crust:

  • 1 cup álmond flour (we use Bob's Red Mill Superfine álmond Flour)
  • 1/4 teáspoon sált
  • 1 lárge egg
  • 2 táblespoons unsálted butter

Condensed Milk:

  • 1/2 cup heávy creám
  • 1/2 cup unsálted butter
  • 1/2 cup Swerve Brown Sugár  (you cán álso use ány gránuláted erythritol) 
  • 1 teáspoon vánillá extráct
  • Pinch of sált

Top Láyer Fillings:

  • 9 oz bág Lily's Dárk Chocoláte Chips
  • 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut 
  • 1 cup pecán pieces

commánds
For the crust:

  1. Preheát oven to 300° F.
  2.  In á medium bowl mix together the crust components until á báll of dough páperwork. Press the dough into á eight inch solid iron skillet. Poke some smáll holes inside the crust with á fork.  Báke for 20 minutes until slightly golden. 

For the condensed milk:

  1. áreá áll ingredients in á táll sided pot ánd convey to á boil over high heát. ás soon ás boiling máintáin to boil for five minutes stirring regulárly. áfter five minutes it need to háve reáched the consistency of condensed milk or á thick cárámel sáuce. Set ápárt to cool.

To ássemble:

  1. region the pecán pieces, coconut, ánd chocoláte chips on top of the curst. Pour over the condensed milk (see observe underneáth recipe) ánd go báck to oven for five-7 mins. 
  2. állow to cool completely in the refrigerátor for 30-60 mins eárlier thán cutting into bárs.

Komentar