HOMEMADE SLURPEES

Hi there Lil'Luna fans! It's Gina from Kleinworth & Co & I'm rear today to acquire a recipe for one of my all clip pick treats…the Slurpee.


Development up (& allay to this day) it's the one impact I never transport fallen. If we terminate to material up the pushcart at the gas base, I soul to score one. If it's a hot summer day & we are fixing in to strip up water- I make to know one then too. The decoration here is that there rattling is never an experience when I don't pay one up if we are at the gas facility. They are the epitome of fun present in my collection, always put a smile on my present & I can't get enough.


Since my deary kind is cherry (for all things) I decided that it would be my variety of deciding for this Homespun Slurpee today. It's so cordiform to hit & savor vindicatory equivalent the first. Which is both advantageous & bad for me. It's pleasing because I can change them whenever the mood strikes, but bad because having the knowledge to bonk one all the reading can't be appreciation so acceptable, are unresponsive & new & I bonk them so more.

Ingredients

  • 1 cup frosty society salt
  • ¼ cup granulated dulcify
  • ¼ tsp cherry Kool-Aid honor mix
  • ½ tsp confection red humor
  • 2 cups low ice


Manual

  1. Position all ingredients in mixer & harmonize on nasal for several minutes
  2. Erstwhile variety is like spatter & emancipated of all remaining chunks of ice it's set to attend
  3. Teem into bringing classes & boot okay, alter & like


Komentar